November 2nd, 2023 by Matt Saul
Have you ever ever puzzled how one can obtain a playful look on a blended breed? Are you seeking to up your styling sport? Be part of Elizabeth for this wonderful lesson the place she shares her experience when working with this gentle, flyaway coat texture. She stayed with the Dandie Dinmont kind physique type however modifications up the pinnacle by making a enjoyable mohawk! Elizabeth Gibbs is an award-winning Licensed Grasp Groomer with an approachable instructing type and wealth of information. She loves serving to groomers construct up their abilities and set themselves aside.
A number of of the highlights you’ll be taught on this video:
- Find out how to the carry on these gentle coats when clipping
- Find out how to make a canine really feel revered when engaged on their legs
- Find out how to add type to even the best trim
- Why she is so in love with such a haircut
- Find out how to add carry to the muzzle space
Begin Studying with Elizabeth
When you’re a member, you should definitely Log In and take a look at the video HERE so you’ll be able to add it to your favorites and get the complete particulars! When you’re not a member, click on under to observe a free preview of the video.