August 2nd, 2023 by Matt Saul
On this video lesson, award successful pet stylist Elizabeth Gibbs exhibits you the way to obtain the look. Her mannequin for this lesson is AKC completed champion. Even if you’re simply doing all your pet Elizabeth has one particular approach that may make your canine stand out. She explains her strategies on this video demonstration. Her finish end result appears comfortable, attractive, and really pure, similar to the canine had GROWN that method.
On this video you’ll study:
- The significance of carding for a pure look
- Easy methods to model an English Cocker’s toes for the right look
- Easy methods to tame an unmanageable space of coat when carding doesn’t do it
- Easy methods to pull the underline collectively for stability
- Easy methods to model the top for the traditional, comfortable English Cocker look
Begin Studying with Elizabeth
When you’re a member, make sure to Log In and take a look at the video HERE so you may add it to your favorites and get the complete particulars! When you’re not a member, click on under to observe a free preview of the video.