On this podcast, I focus on two concepts, the problem of asking questions, and ‘why bend?’
The theme of this season of the podcast is, “No query is just too small.” At present, I clarify:
- why riders don’t ask extra questions
- why the trainer may hesitate earlier than answering
- what the second of awkwardness may actually be
- why you may skip bending
- why you may half-heartedly bend
- how bend will increase security and reduces bucking, rearing and bolting
- why bend improves stability
- advancing: the stability of bend and straightness
Do you might have a seemingly easy query you’d wish to ask?
E mail me, you possibly can even keep nameless.
Ask your query as a result of others will be taught from it. Typically instances individuals don’t notice they’ve a query, till they hear it, and instantly establish with the query.